First AUDI

seanmac

Hello everyone ,thanks for having me on the forum, this is my first Audi, always wanted one, and got a great deal on a A3, just purchased it last week, so far i love it, has to go back to the dealer tommorrow though, as there is a PASSENGER SIDE AIRBAG DEACTIVATED light comes on, only for a few seconds at switch on, hopefully its nothing or just me getting used to the car, it sure is a lovely driving car, and i hope to get a few pictures up soon,.

Seanmac 

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

with regard to the airbag warning you may find this is a startup test my A6 displays this on start up but i know the passenger air bag is in the on position

Paul

your welcome as an after thought if you turn off the passenger airbag and the warning stays on then you know its working as it should m8 my passenger airbag switch is in the glove box maybe different loction on your car

Welcome to the forum Sean, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

If there is a fault with the airbag it can often be traced to either the airbag switch or airbag wiring running under the passenger seat. 

Cheers

Steve

THANK YOU all for the replys, and Paul you were correct,it is a startup check,and its a bit of peace of mind .

Sean 

2 hours ago, seanmac said:

THANK YOU all for the replys, and Paul you were correct,it is a startup check,and its a bit of peace of mind .

Sean 

know what you mean m8 nothing concerns us more when wondering if there is something wrong with a safety feature