New Member Q3 help please

Vanessa21

Hello All, 

If anyone could help me I would be most grateful! I have searched and searched but with no luck. I am trying to find a missing part for my Audi Q3 64plate but it is evading me! Could anyone help or throw me in the right direction please? It is the tow line cover drivers side on the front of the car. 

Kind regards 

Vanessa 

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for getting back to me but it doesn't look right to me unless I am being dumb. The bit I need goes just above the fog light grille and looks like it just clips in.. If that is the right part then thank you again. 

Kind regards 

Vanessa 

You're welcome, please could you send a pic of the front of your car. Being a 64 plate I'm wondering if it's the first generation q3 or 2nd generation. The first generation ended production in 2014 abd the 2nd generation came out the same year. 

Here's another one which is slightly different: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184004550381

Cheers

Steve

How odd. There should be a button at the bottom of where you type that says "click to choose files" 

You should be able to upload pics from there. But make sure they're not too big. 

Cheers

Steve

You're welcome. When it flips in the plastic string bit (for want of a better word) goes through the hole at the back of the towing eye cover space if that makes sense.