Central locking issue

Akz1986

Hi all first time posting sorry in advance if I ask the wrong question on here, I had a cluster issue which kept shutting of the immobiliser had the cluster repaired that cost £280 now car starts up fine everytime, after getting the cluster repaired my central locking does not work I cant even open boot lid, when I try to manually lock doors only front driver door will lock, took the car to audi  they tried connecting vcds to central locking they said it seems to not be responding so they replaced the central control unit which would have cost £380 which has made no diffrence. Checked drivers side door cables all are intaked apart from two cables that have insulation Nik but aren't brocken, I'm back to square 1 any help will be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, Akz1986 said:

Hi all first time posting sorry in advance if I ask the wrong question on here, I had a cluster issue which kept shutting of the immobiliser had the cluster repaired that cost £280 now car starts up fine everytime, after getting the cluster repaired my central locking does not work I cant even open boot lid, when I try to manually lock doors only front driver door will lock, took the car to audi  they tried connecting vcds to central locking they said it seems to not be responding so they replaced the central control unit which would have cost £380 which has made no diffrence. Checked drivers side door cables all are intaked apart from two cables that have insulation Nik but aren't brocken, I'm back to square 1 any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm having a similar issue with my a6 and have it booked in on Wednesday. In my case the alarm is going off too as well as central locking not working. When I had a similar issue. 4 years ago it was the drivers door mechanism that had failed abd it cost £120 to fix from an auto electrician. The driver door mechanism controls the rest of the central locking. It'll be going to an auto electrician this time too, however I Know it's more serious than last time.