First post, hi all.

Dazzlaa

Hello,

ive just become the owner of an A6 avant ultra. Really enjoying the ride so far. I’m sure I’ll have plenty to ask over the coming months so look forward to discussing things with some of you.

cheers

daz

13 minutes ago, Anton8 said:

Hi Daz

I have the same car, really happy with it. Takes some time to sort out the tech.

Tony

Hi Tony,

I would be interested in hearing what you have done so far?

I really want to change the footwell lighting so it stays on. Think this should allow me to retro fit footwell ambient lighting. I also seem to be having issues with Bluetooth. It disconnects if I receive a phone call during music playback. Maybe my MMI needs updating?

Hi Daz

I am a bit boring really. My A6 is a Black Edition, so it comes with most of the goodies, fat 20" wheels, BOSE surround sound, no brightwork and the tech pack. It is in Pearlescent Daytona Grey, so I have changed all the badges to black. That really does look good. My wife uses a mobility scooter (not modified at the moment) so I have had a hoist put in the luggage compartment to lift it in. The scooter weighs 60kgs so it does lower the rear end a bit, which I think looks great. It's locked up in the garage at the moment with minimal fuel. Can't be bother to join the queues with the no brainers.

Tony