Imminent purchase - A4 SE

dc99dc

Hi,

I'm expecting to take delivery in the next week or two of a new A4 SE 35 diesel auto. Navarro Blue with beige leather.

Can't wait. 

It bothers me though that I can't find out much information about the Audi Function on demand thing. The dealer couldn't tell me the price of the on demand functions and what would actually be available on demand.

Also what kind of retrofits are available for the car (stuff that I didn't get a chance to spec into the car as I purchased one that was already on the way to the dealer.)

So that's one thing I'll be keeping an eye on here. - But I'd be here anyway as I find it handy to have a source for info on the cars i drive :-)

So thanks for having me!

Liam

Welcome to the forum Liam, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch ☺️ 

Other members have used autologics for retrofits abd have been pleased with them. To see what else you could have had it night be worth trying to get brochures for your car from different years.