New….we’ll new to me….S5

Anotnac

Hi everyone. Glad to be here and have a few questions already having collected my S5 last Friday. It’s on a 16 plate and I’ve figured out most things but what’s bugging me most is MMI! Will it necessarily have one? I have a CD player….but no CDs….and it seems as though I can’t play  music from my phone through the audio system. Is that the case or am I just being dense? Thanks everyone.

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. 
Sorry I can’t offer you any useful advice regarding playing music through the phone, but I’m sure someone on here will be along and offer you some guidance. 
Advice I can’t give, but sympathy I can, via. not being able to sync. an IPod to our non-Audi! Given up now. The last model had a 6 stack CD changer, and that was easy, but this one!! 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I’ve sussed it so this may be of help to other members. Hidden in the glovebox is an AMI port….Audi Media Interface. You need to get an AMI to lightening cable…for android….and connect the phone via that cable. Simples!

• Like 1