Simply Audi - 14th July 2024

Steve Q

I've bought my ticket, So Please add me to the list

Is there a specific area within the site where all members can meet up, o do we just park up remdomly

Peter

4 hours ago, Peter1201 said:

I've bought my ticket, So Please add me to the list

Is there a specific area within the site where all members can meet up, o do we just park up remdomly

Peter

They should allocate us a club space 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anymore for the show?

Got to let Beaulieu know the number of cars from this club attending the show....last chance to put your name down for the main event!

Hi, myself in a S4 cabriolet and my daughter in a A3 sportback would like to come is this possible..?? can tickets be purchased on the day.?

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Please find attached your club label (link below) –  Please ensure that you print this label and display it in the windscreen upon entry to the event, this ensures that all members wishing to park within your club area are directed to the correct parking location by our stewards. Please do not modify or add logos to the club label.

Audi Owners Club A.pdf

We do ask that all individuals have purchased their tickets on an individual basis in advance via our website, to speed up the entry process on the day.
This can be done on our website here until 2pm on the day when admission closes

* Tickets are per person, so please ensure that all persons arriving are covered by a ticket.

Please note, we do ask clubs to arrive by 10.30am and if members have not arrived by then club spaces will be allocated to general participant parking.

Hi to Simply Audi attendees.

Just a quick note to remind you that the M25 is CLOSED this coming weekend. This affects the A3 and the M3. Traffic will be heavy on the detour routes as well. Goodwood Festival of Speed is also on in the same area.

Tony

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make tomorrow due to last minute work commitments. Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

2 hours ago, Peter1201 said:

That's OK Steve, it was a good day, just a shame only Tony and I showed up from the Club 

Good morning Tony, good to meet you yesterday, hope you made it home without too much traffic,  just one thing though the name is Peter -:)

Sorry PETER. Bit tired this morning. Haven't had my first cup of tea yet. Yes it was good to meet you and I hope your trip home was uneventful.

Tony

6 hours ago, Peter1201 said:

That's OK Steve, it was a good day, just a shame only Tony and I showed up from the Club 

Really sorry I couldn't make it. Work and Audi off the road played a part in that. 

4 hours ago, Anton8 said:

Steve and I enjoyed the show. But as Steve says only two of us made it.

Really sorry it was just you two. 

Did Trevor come? 

If I can get an engine for my A6 or someone who actually knows what they're doing then hoping to get to it next year. 

HI, no problem, fully understand, we all have commitments, but it was Tony and I only, nobody else. We had good time, but it would have been a good opportunity to meet other members.

Good luck with the engine , sorry but can help with that 

Best

Peter

18 hours ago, Peter1201 said:

HI, no problem, fully understand, we all have commitments, but it was Tony and I only, nobody else. We had good time, but it would have been a good opportunity to meet other members.

Good luck with the engine , sorry but can help with that 

Best

Peter

It is a shame no others came. My show buddy Jack has emigrated to Norway who'd normally join us with his TT