Cdl engine misfire

Hi lads long story short I have a 2005 gti with a Cdl engine from a 8p s3. Recently my car has developed a misfire on cylinder 4 only it’s accompanied with these following codes p0300 multiple missfire, p0304 cylinder  four missifre ,p1093 bank 1 fuel measuring system 2 malfunction. Cars gotten new pcv, coil packs, spark plugs, intake manifold was cleaned + valves from carbon, new n80 valve + the lines that run into the manifold, fuel filter, cam follower. All these things weren’t too long ago either only a few months. Car has switchable maps, 320bhp. I’ve also done a compression test ( cold ) 190 on all cylinders and 186 on cylinder 1. I feel like I’m missing something as I can’t figure out what is wrong with it. The missfire was inconsistent and started at high Rpms under load and then developed  into constant to a point now where it sounds like a rotary. Epc and engine light flashes. I’m Gona bring it in to a shop this week but thought I’d ask here to see if anyone ever had similar problems.