Ambient Lighting

Hi folks. I have just bought a 2022 A6 Saloon Black Edition and the vehicle spec tells me it has the Ambient Lighting pack. When I go into the Car settings and select ‘Background lighting’, it only gives the option to adjust the brightness, not to change colours or themes. Any ideas as to what to do here?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not done with it. A lot of Audi's have been arriving without correct specs since COVID claiming issues with supplies, chip shortages etc. Q7s have been coming without matrix headlights too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not done with it. A lot of Audi's have been arriving without correct specs since COVID claiming issues with supplies, chip shortages etc. Q7s have been coming without matrix headlights too. 

Thanks for the reply. It’s no big deal really, just a cosmetic thing as much as anything. A Q7 without matrix headlights is a bit more of an issue though.

2 hours ago, Ryan2208 said:

Thanks for the reply. It’s no big deal really, just a cosmetic thing as much as anything. A Q7 without matrix headlights is a bit more of an issue though.

Definitely. It's not good. 

• 3 months later...