audi a4 b9 mirror adjustment problem

Go to solution Solved by Codex13,

Hello everyone,

Today i tried to install dynamic turn signals on side mirrors i had trouble removing glass and had to use some force and after i finished everything wanted to back glass and then i noticed electric adjustment is not working i mean its working in all directions expect up and it makes rattling noise so i basically dont have passanger side mirror. Someone help me i dont know what to do.

• Solution

Actually when i was trying to pull out the glass one of plastics got stuck behind the wheel for mirror moving and i unstucked it, it was little broken and now its working but not properly, like it has half second delay when using button and if i try to use wheel all way down it will stuck again so basically thats it

5 minutes ago, Codex13 said:

Actually when i was trying to pull out the glass one of plastics got stuck behind the wheel for mirror moving and i unstucked it, it was little broken and now its working but not properly, like it has half second delay when using button and if i try to use wheel all way down it will stuck again so basically thats it

Glad you got sorted 🙂