WINTER TYRES FOR A4

I have a full set of winter tyres for a 66 registered A4. They are 4 years old but have only been used for one season and are in excellent condition.

I live in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Happy to sell for £100 ONO. 

Brian Plummer

Many thanks Brian, but we will need to know what size the tyres are, and it would be good to know what brand they are.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Hello Brian, 

It’s now a week since you posted your rather meaningless for-sale advert for your winter tyres - without the essential sizes - and you don’t seem to have found time to return and add that requested detail. 
Would you now like us to remove the advert? 

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the rant, but this Post and Run attitude is beginning to get to me, along with those who join, post a question, return to the forum - presumably to read the replies that regular contributors have spent time and consideration replying to, and then Zilch - no response - boo bar kiss my posterior! 

Possibly just me-? but is it time to consider introducing a bit of programming to alert non responders to respond, and if no responses in x time, delete their membership, and flag them for needing approval if returning to the forum seeking help at sometime in the future? 
Similar for those who find it difficult to acknowledge helpful responses with at least ‘Like’ a thread response - ? I appreciate that what was once common decency can get diluted over the generations, but I’m sorry to say that in comparing experiences on other forums, this one would rank very high in it’s apparent ingratitudes! 
Last bit for the moment:- the clever dickies who think completing their profile before posting is not for them to waste their time on:- consider completing every profile field a necessity. Yes, I know the possibility of inputting any rubbish, but…..

OK, rant over. Was it worth it??? Will anything change for the better?? Don’t know. 

The rest of my day is definitely going to be positive! 

Peed-off-at-the-moment,

Gareth. 

Me too Gareth, however I see little prospect of behavioural change from the "entitled" generation. My solution is to ignore this forum for at least one day every week.

• Like 1