Heater Hoses

Posted (edited)

Hi, 1997 Audi A4 B5 1.8t Sport Aeb Engine R/H/D.. I am trying to locate a Heater Hose the ones that run from the Matrix(Heater)connections.

I have the one that runs to the Flange (Hose Part  number 8D0819371G) on the back of the Engine also I have a new Flange and O Rings as need to fit also.

I need the Return Hose that runs from the Matrix to the T piece and as a jubilee clip at both ends..

The part number on the Hose is 8D0819373H for Right Hand Drive ....This is the one I need..

Obviously I have tried the Dealers first and it's not available...If anyone as one of these second hand or can point me in the right direction to get a new one I would appreciate it very much...Thanks... 

Edited by the monster
Grammer mistake

Welcome Malcolm,

Where else have you tried? 
Have you searched eBay - both U.K. and Continental?

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I have tried E-bay you can get the one I want for Left-Hand Drive especially Germany but not Right-Hand..

I have got the other Heater Hose coming that is Part number 8D0819371G that Hose goes from the Heater exchange (Matrix) to the Flange (I also bought a new Flange)on the back of the Engine..

There is one I think second hand in New Zealand that would be for r/hand because they drive on the same side as us...plus the number matches my old Hose...

Don't know where to try next...Malcolm..

‘Cut and shut’ with any similar LHD hoses?
Should always be a good supply of joining connectors for silicone hoses etc. 

8 minutes ago, Magnet said:

‘Cut and shut’ with any similar LHD hoses?
Should always be a good supply of joining connectors for silicone hoses etc. 

Yeah I'm still trying the normal route at the moment

All you guy's that have changed all their Hoses for Silicone ones did you change the Heater ones 8D0819371G AND 8D0819373H If so have any of you still got them hanging around your garage...Thanks..