Cranking but not starting

Hi does anyone know whats up with my 2004 audi a4 1.8T ?

Basically its been starting fine since i bought it 2 weeks back but the batteries been dead today as its been sat a few days so ive charged it up and its turning over but the engines not turning on everything sounds as it should when turning the car over but the that engines not starting any ideas ? Ive cleaned the battery terminals not that, i cant see it being flooded but checked that too nope dont know where to go from here chances are its going to be something simple 

If you could help that would be great 

If the battery went flat over a few days it is dead and needs to be renewed. Spoilt batteries can not be resurrected no matter how long you leave them on charge and no matter what a simple voltage test may tell you. Sulphation, or its equivalent on a modern battery, has left it with an internal fault that can not be repaired.

Hello ‘Rambo’,

Would you please take a little of your time to complete your profile properly, so that members may be more inclined to spend a little of their time to help you out. 
Thanks.