Q4 Etron Ohme issue

JoThornton

I have had my Audi Q4 etron for 4 months. I have the Ohme charger. It was working fine using Ohme app to schedule charging at the most efficient times as per my electricity EV tariff. I suddenly had an issue with it not charging properly and ended up doing a full factory reset on my car. Since then the car will only charge as per what the car tells it to do and not the Ohme app. I’ve turned off all the timers on the car/audi app but it still will not revert to using the Ohme scheduling. I’ve reset the charger, done a soft reset in the car. Checked everything I can on Ohme app / Audi app and the car itself. I’ve spoken to Audi dealership Audi Ev support and Ohme and none of them seem to be able to help, they all told me to turn off the schedule in the car which I have done already.. has anybody else had this issue? Am i missing anything obvious? I’ve spent hours googling and also going through all the settings and just can’t figure it out 

Hi Joanne

I haven't had your problem, but I had a few problems regarding the set-up on the MMI. I got on to the Audi Help Line and they were able to take the MMI over and sorted it out for me. On a one to one basis, they sent me a link so that using my mobile phone as a camera so they could see what was on the screen and then they were able to guide me through the system and sort the problem. I hope you get it resolved. 

Tony

Joanne.

You can test the Ohme charge point by setting the schedule on its panel. That should tell you if the app/wifi/mobile part of the connection is at fault.