RS4 B8 AVANT SEAT SWAP TO SEDAN

I own a 2014 Audi A4 B8.5 S-Line Facelift model and want to complete a full interior swap from an 2014 RS4 Avant.

Now my rear bench is a 60-40 split, so no problems here and straight swap. Are the front RS4 Super Sport Seats plug and play without retro-fitting any part of the harness to avoid the dreaded airbag light, or automatic handbrake.

Are you sure the rear seat back will fit? I ask as aren't the saloons ones fixed and Avant ones fold down? 

Also front seat airbag wiring can be an issue and the easiest way to prevent problems is to transfer the airbags and wiring from your current seats to the new replacements. As messing with the wiring harness can throw up airbag warning lights which would give the car a fail at MOT time. 

My 2014 S-Line Facelift Model Black Edition definitely has rear 60-40 split seats like the RS4 Avant. Just wanted to know more about the Front Super Sport seats and if it will be a straight forward plug and play. Anyone's help is much appreciated 😊

36 minutes ago, German_Precision said:

I own a 2014 Audi A4 B8.5 S-Line Facelift model and want to complete a full interior swap from an 2014 RS4 Avant.

Now my rear bench is a 60-40 split, so no problems here and straight swap. Are the front RS4 Super Sport Seats plug and play without retro-fitting any part of the harness to avoid the dreaded airbag light, or automatic handbrake.

Also my current A4 B8 seats are manual adjustable with only the lumbar support electric adjustable