Blue Stage 1 Audi S1 2015 - £11,500 ono.

WhatsAppImage2024-06-16at11_50.01(2).thumb.jpeg.b77266b4278673814de2305462fc611b.jpeg

So folks, I will be selling my car after summer as it doesn't get the use it needs or the enjoyment I can give it. I have owned the car just over a year and a bit, and since owning the S1 I have not even done 3k on the clock.

I will be editing this post over then next few months to make sure i have missed anything.

Has been on youtube from the ex ex owner

Some specs

• 2015 Audi S1 4 door in blue
  • 99700 miles ( only done 1000 miles since MOT in January. car has only done 10k in last 3 years ) Ex owner was a jag service guy and was looked after MOT history and a lot of parts, service paperwork with 2 keys
  • Full Service done at MOT. This included: brand new spark plugs, oil change, oil filter, air filter, Haldex check and top up, gearbox oil top up, pollen filter, 4 brand new tyres, coolant change and flush
  • Stage 1 remap via phantom tuners. 300bhp
  • Sachs Performance Clutch Kit
  • Side wind deflectors ( seems to be the norm? as a lot of wind noise when window open )
  • Retro fitted arm rest with storage
  • Retro fitted small storage under passenger seat
  • With sale, brand new Audi heat/cooler box. that can use the 12v in the boot (see pics )
  • Rear seats middle cup holders ( not seen this on many S1 as all )
  • Has over 8k off options , tech and comfort package add-ons
  • Tech pack which now includes Audi connect, Audi Music Interface and MMI navigation with a 40GB hard drive for mapping data and music storage with a higher resolution color monitor. Bose upgraded stereo, 2 SD card slots and CD and hard drive space
  • The Comfort pack adds a Driver's Information System, cruise control, an auto-dimming rear view mirror and rear parking sensors for parking, auto-on headlights and wipers. Heated seats.
  • Retro fitted folding mirrors, flat bottom steering wheel. Also added via the long press "Nav" button is apple/android air play. USB as well to hard wire connection.
  • A few bits have been changed via OBD11 ( which will be in the sale ) Stop and start auto off on start of car, needle check on start, rear wiper if raining will work when backing up the car, hidden red and green menus on the MMI, plus more

More photos to added soon as needs a wash.

£11500 ono

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.47.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.32.48 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.37.05.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-16 at 11.50.01 (1).jpeg

Thanks James, and what price will you be asking for it - as opposed to offers? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

16 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks James, and what price will you be asking for it - as opposed to offers? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

price above first pic? if can bold it please if can't see as on work DNS can't get on site. using 3g crap signal to replay 👍

just the time has come I don't get to use it as much as I want and I only get to enjoy the little ride on the way to work in the morning and in the afternoon it was good to spank a Porsche boxer this morning. I think he was believing I was just a little A1. not pushing 300 brake horsepower

• 3 weeks later...

many thanks for the messages folks, few people have been to look and not sold yet

a few just cant get cover on it at a good price, so please check insurance before messages to save time