Cluster problem help!!!! Anyone had this before AUDI RS3

Robertomal1

50 minutes ago, Robertomal1 said:

Hi got they 2 fault anyone able to help IMG_1439.thumb.jpeg.f9e1078779130fc9a1469662e1310e61.jpegIMG_1438.thumb.jpeg.2ce2829a1102e149768d22b924ce2743.jpeg

Hi if you look at the time and date of these codes they are one time and best policy would be delete them and see if they return and then start worrying.

Steve.

1 hour ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi if you look at the time and date of these codes they are one time and best policy would be delete them and see if they return and then start worrying.

Steve.

Hi mate I’ve already tried it’s been in the garage Theve told me my cluster has a fault but I’ve messaged the company who fixes them and sent them the codes and got this reply IMG_1441.thumb.png.c7cfa2e6bfe92de9e2f212eada00dfd1.png

22 hours ago, Robertomal1 said:

Hi mate I’ve already tried it’s been in the garage Theve told me my cluster has a fault but I’ve messaged the company who fixes them and sent them the codes and got this reply IMG_1441.thumb.png.c7cfa2e6bfe92de9e2f212eada00dfd1.png

Hi it looks as though someone has interfered with it as I suspected when the word eprom was mentioned it normally means its something that the monitoring system has found and doesn't like, you haven't had the car remapped have you?

Steve.