Drl different colour

kieran2604

Hi all,  new here so here goes.

I recently got myself an Audi q2 s-line and totally love it.  My issue is I've just noticed 1 of my front DTL is different colour than other.  Driver side is bright white and other is dull amber.  Is this fixable and if so. Any tips on how would be appreciated. Bulb type, how to remove headlight etc .  Ive included a picture of light in question.  It is passenger side that needs attention.

Thanks in advance 

Img_2024_07_02_09_29_14~2.jpeg

6 hours ago, kieran2604 said:

Hi all,  new here so here goes.

I recently got myself an Audi q2 s-line and totally love it.  My issue is I've just noticed 1 of my front DTL is different colour than other.  Driver side is bright white and other is dull amber.  Is this fixable and if so. Any tips on how would be appreciated. Bulb type, how to remove headlight etc .  Ive included a picture of light in question.  It is passenger side that needs attention.

Thanks in advance 

Img_2024_07_02_09_29_14~2.jpeg

Hi unless you have the facilities to dismantle the head light you will have to get a second hand or aftermarket unit as I guarantee the DRL unit is very difficult to obtain, that was the problem I had, just make sure the replacement has the same part number as it will still have to be coded to the car.

Steve.