My 2020 Q7 Transition

Mickjane

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone 

I bought my 70 plate Navara blue Q7 Sline TFSIe in March after having a Q5 TFSIe sline  for a year. I started to do some mods straight away starting with High resolution 4 ring Sline door puddle lights and mud flaps. I then bought a set of 21' Black Edition wheels and had a full de chrome wrap (except dummy exhaust's.)  Ive just recently fitted 20mm wheel spacers front and rear, all brake callipers colour coded and fitted black Q7 and Sline badges. The car is going in on Monday for full paint correction and ceramic coating inc front and rear black 4 ring badges. I'm now looking for some VCDS mods to do and so far have gear selection on D, is there any more vcds tweeks for this model like easy entry without electronic steering adjust, dropping air suspension and any other useful tweeks. And for good measure a few of my previuos  Audi,s inc my SQ5 . First Audi I bought was the grey A5 convertible followed by the Matador red one then SQ5 

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0711.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

Edited by Mickjane
missed something out