Loss of Favourites in MMI

Grae

5 hours ago, GregDeR7 said:

I have a 24 model A3 Black edition 1.5 petrol - I have not had this issue at all.

Thanks Greg, I asked the dealer and they are not aware of it either. Never happened to me on any other car I drive but perhaps its just me. Is your manual?

On 10/21/2024 at 8:47 PM, Audi Q6-Etron said:

I have the UTR connected to the car, just you can not access the cameras with the UTR app as it says can not connect to cameras and the cars WiFi does not appear in my phones WiFi list with the car switched off.

But I do not think you connect the UTR to the cars data plan.

If you can't configure the MMI to be the LTE router then try a standalone LTE router as shown on page 12 of your UTR manual.

4 minutes ago, Audi Q6-Etron said:

Have you tried this yourself?

No. Your car already has a LTE router, you can see the LTE signal strength in the status bar at the top of the MMI screen. When you buy a data plan it allows you to connect upto 8 devices which can access the internet. Time for you to talk to your dealer!

38 minutes ago, JohnnyO said:

No. Your car already has a LTE router, you can see the LTE signal strength in the status bar at the top of the MMI screen. When you buy a data plan it allows you to connect upto 8 devices which can access the internet. Time for you to talk to your dealer!

You can not connect the UTR to the LTE router and view the UTR when the car is off.

I already have the UTR connected to the LTE router.

All this allows is for you to use the same WiFi connection as you do with the MMI, it means you do not have to switch to the UTR WiFi to connect and then switch back to another connection for the MMI.

Connection to the LTE of the car does not allow access to the UTR which is disappointing, going to try a sim card setup separate to the car to see if you can access the sim card WiFi and then the UTR to see if this works.

Edited by Audi Q6-Etron

1 hour ago, Audi Q6-Etron said:

You can not connect the UTR to the LTE router and view the UTR when the car is off.

I already have the UTR connected to the LTE router.

All this allows is for you to use the same WiFi connection as you do with the MMI, it means you do not have to switch to the UTR WiFi to connect and then switch back to another connection for the MMI.

Connection to the LTE of the car does not allow access to the UTR which is disappointing, going to try a sim card setup separate to the car to see if you can access the sim card WiFi and then the UTR to see if this works.

Please let me know how you get on.