Audi Q3 wait time & ambient lighting

Hammers1970

Hi, I’m new to the forum and also new to the Audi. I have a couple of questions and if anyone has got the answers that would be great.

There’s a lot of news going about, about the delay in taking delivery of new cars, I ordered a new Audi Q3 sport 35 TFSI manual in June and was told that it would be available in October, which is just 4 months after I ordered the car. But all the news that I’m reading is that there is a minimum of 7 months waiting time, which means the earliest delivery would be January, but if that’s the case I would rather take delivery in March then I’d get the 25 plate. So my question are:

1. What is the wait time for the Audi q3 sport 35 TFSI manual?

2. If the wait time is 7 months, where do I stand, do I have to take delivery in January? 

Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep you have to take delivery once it's ready, otherwise everyone would be waiting for new plate time and could mean old models registered on newer registrations than they should be 

if they have delayed delivery without your agreement you need to take advice under the consumer act 2015 regarding cancellation, if that is what you are considering