Wiper blades

Peterslade

Welcome Peter and thanks for joining. 
Who is quoting you? 
The best way to test if this is competitive ( in your area) is to ring around and enquire. 
To me? 
Possibly borderline too cheap. 

The all important thing here is there quality of the blades that will be fitted. Could be cheapest Chinese ones available - which I wouldn’t waste my money on. 

Way forward - in addition to above:- 

Go on eBay and do a search for Bosch front and rear blades, so you know the parts cost. Then insist on this make blades being used in the fitment and get your quotes for fitting these. 

Perhaps you could let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Odd Cliff. 
Any answers/comments for us Peter - can see you revisited the forum? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

Currently, it's hard to talk about the total cost. This is because there is no question of what kind of wipers, but the price as ok with delivery. In Europe recently you can embrace it for 60-100 euros, although, of course, I recommend to play with it yourself, because it is nothing difficult. 

You also need to look at the type of wipers, I gave more than 50 Euro for Areo blades, and only for the front. 

Seems Peter is having a day off Dany, so no one is any the wiser , but  that’s three of us who have spent our time on a Saturday.

I’ve strimmed 3 lawns and about 30 mtrs. of verges, painted a shed door, had a look at how I can put a new belt on a mower, Oh, and spent some time answering questions on here. That’s been my day off! Good, isn’t it? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really can’t understand the mentality of asking a question and not bothering to at least acknowledge responses made. 

Should we ask Admin to warn Peter that any future posts requiring help, will need to be authorised before being listed? 

4 hours ago, Magnet said:

Should we ask Admin to warn Peter that any future posts requiring help, will need to be authorised before being listed? 

Agreed. I am getting fed up with time wasters.

Now warned, and any future posts will need to be sanctioned. 
Regrettable, but it’s not right that the forum continues to be abused like this. 

Please do us a kindness:- 

If you post a plea for help, please acknowledge that help via. at least a Like, if you cannot be bothered to write some words of thanks. 
Some posters simply can’t be bothered to even revisit the forum, others we know revisit but just don’t react. 
Which are the worst?? 
We are quoted as being a friendly and helpful bunch of folks on here, and I think we are, so treat us all with respect please. 

Thanks, on behalf of the Moderators and all other members.