Relay Identification Help Please

riber3

Hi Everyone
I have a 2008 Audi A4 2.0TDI Cabriolet that has had the usual water flood by the ecu and I would be grateful if someone can just confirm the relay numbers for me.
I have a 457 which I think is the glow plug relay?
A 614 relay which I think is the ECU relay?and should this be replaced with a 644 relay? as I heard it was an upgrade?
A 404 relay which I think is the fuel pump relay?

If I am wrong I apologise in advance as I don't have a workshop manual to hand
I did notice that there is another 404 relay under the dash not sure what this for yet and whether I could use it to help start the car as the top one is broken as I am in a no start situation although it will fire with a bit of easy start then die so any help would be very welcome.
I have added photos to help

AudiA4SmallerRelayPic.jpg

AudiA4Underdash1small.jpg

The other 404 relay sits beside the 614 relay which I had unplugged for testing prior to taking photo

If any of the regulars here knew the answer to your question it is likely he would have replied by now. Give it a few more days, then be prepared to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cliffcoggin said:

If any of the regulars here knew the answer to your question it is likely he would have replied by now. Give it a few more days, then be prepared to look elsewhere.

Thanks Cliff