Hi everyone

Hi everyone 
Hopefully I can get some answers to some issues after getting no response from Audizine forum. 

We can see you have revisited the forum since the last response Gary, so what is the question you refer to in Post No3?
Second time of asking. 
It’s ironic that you criticise the Audizine? forum for not responding, and you are doing exactly the same! 

I did reply, I don’t know what happened. 
There was a reply to my post from cliff coggin (RS5 DRC oil leak in RS club) and I couldn’t answer it because it produced a message saying ***forbidden. Sender blacklisted. Anti-spam by clean talk***
it did this 4 times so I asked for help, later I tried again and it posted ok so I thought someone had fixed it like they did when I first joined and had problems. 
What’s ironic is you presume the system is running smoothly and it isn’t. I’m just a simple member and when the system throws a spanner in the works, I can’t do anything about that. 

ok so I’m trying to ‘submit reply’ and nothing is happening??

Apologies Gary,

I now know Cliff was involved in requesting you to post in the appropriate section. There has been on going system updates within the last week, and I suspect you have fallen victim of a temporary glitch. 
I’m sorry you have found yourself involved in this Gary, at a time when new safeguards are being incorporated. 
Not to bore you further with this, but I always simply scan the ‘Latest Posts’ facility on the forum, rather than home in on a particular sub section.

By this means I ensure I pick up all (in caps) new posts. 
It seems (if you have posted in another section) that the system hasn’t captured it in the ‘Latest Posts’, and by way of this post, I’m now asking Admin to look into this for us. 

Many thanks for your patience Gary.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gary

It appears you are using a VPN and the IP addresses it is choosing are heavily spammed, therefore the spam filters (are quite rightly) protecting the site.
Unfortunately, this is the reason you are experiencing issues with posting....but at least the posts have now been filtered and being approved as genuine

6 hours ago, Magnet said:

Apologies Gary,

I now know Cliff 

Gareth. 

Thank you Gareth, I didn’t think I was doing anything wrong, that’s not to say that I wasn’t 🤣 glad it should all be sorted now. 

Gary

2 hours ago, Trevor said:

Hi Gary

It appears you are using a VPN

Hi Trevor, yes I use AVG for my VPN. Sorry I thought they are a reputable company, I’ve not had any issues with them before. I use AVG for all my computers and devices, sorry if it’s caused any problems. 

Gary

• Thanks 1

I can send you the list of affected IP addresses that it is pinging off.....one was preventing you from registering in the first place.
Nord is probably a better one to go with I would think

• Like 1