Hello, Liam here.

Planning to be here a while. I thank in advance of any help given and will do my best to offer help.

I’ve an A5 S line Quattro 40TDI. Looking to get it mapped in Scotland if any knows anywhere. Also what are the typical “easy” mods for this car? I was going to go for an S5 but they all had double the mileage my A5 has done plus I do a lot of commuting miles so I went for the more sensible option.

Also if it helps I’d be willing to become a paid member if that helps.

Edited by Liam 89

No payment required Liam, though I daresay the administrators would not object to a donation. All we ask is that any advice you receive is aknowledged, and that you post the outcome of each problem so that others may benefit from shared knowledge. It used to be called common courtesy at one time though it is far from common now.

• Like 1

Thanks mate.

I’ve been a member of a couple of forums before. 

l liked having the little green tick by my name lol, something similar to what twitter is doing I suppose. It wasn’t much at the time, think the old Rover one was a fiver a year and the Starlet one was about £15.

I suppose in those forums, the kind of cars they were meant it was enthusiasts that were buying them however Audi appeals to the general public aswell. Someone has a problem and looks for advice or a fix that doesn’t cost them much time or money.

I’m new to Audi and (ad blue) so I’m willing to learn as much as I can.

Thanks for the reply 

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 it's a free forum but you can pay for premium if you wish. 

• Like 1