Help, 2010 A3 TDI 170 two different wheel bearings

Darylbob

Evening gents just wondering if anyone can help me identify the right wheel bearing as I'm getting two different parts, I remember I had this last year for the rear, now I'm after the front passenger side any help greatly appreciated

Hello Daryl,

Have a look at LLL Parts website. You should be able to obtain a part number from there, then cross reference to the appropriate aftermarket part - I take it you are buying aftermarket-? 
If so, also try Parts in Motion at Exeter ( mail order) - they maybe able to identify the correct one for you. 
Could you let us know how you get on please -? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Any chance you can comeback to us Daryl, and let us know how you got on - for the benefit of other members in the future. 
Many thanks,

Gareth. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Daryl,

As an ‘Established Member’ we would have hoped you would have updated the forum on how you got on, and if you followed the advice given when you sought that advice. 
Not to do so isn’t really good form, but I thought it worth asking again -for the last time!

I’m sure your experiences will help others in the future, and this is the only way we a get feedback which shud help others. 
Many thanks,and look forward to hearing from you shortly. 
Gareth. 
p.s. You did say ‘any help greatly appreciated ‘… but it doesn’t seem so from your reaction so far.