EGR valve & cooler

Chr

Has anybody had a problem with the EGR valve & cooler ? 
I thought my car had head gasket problem but was told EGR valve & cooler needed replacing 

tried to get the parts from TPS original Audi & VW parts but they would not sell me these as I’m not in the trade but previously TPS were really good & helpful but Now TPS are the latter Very unhelpful indeed has anyone else had these problems? Both with parts & parts supplier like TPS 

11 minutes ago, Chr said:

I thought my car had head gasket problem but was told EGR valve & cooler needed replacing 

tried to get the parts from TPS original Audi & VW parts but they would not sell me these as I’m not in the trade but previously TPS were really good & helpful but Now TPS are the latter Very unhelpful indeed has anyone else had these problems? Both with parts & parts supplier like TPS 

Hi TPS are not helpful anymore same as Audi main dealers, if its the cooler thats in the DPF NRG do a cooler online thats about £250 and the valve is about £160 vs just under £500 for the cooler and £370 for the valve from TPS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chr said:

Search the recent history of this forum and you will find many examples.

Please let us know how you get on.

• Like 1