Few questions regarding my E-Tron.

PaulStevo

Had my E-Tron 2 weeks now. Have set up the Audi Connect app and had the car signed on to me via Audi dealer so I can open close car via phone.

Didn't ask a few questions at dealership whilst getting the 10 digit code . 

Do all Audi E-Trons have keyless entry as standard as mine doesn't appear to open when key is next to door handle ,does like it has the small indented squares that make this work?

Were can I purchase a space saver wheel from? 

Also the car has 1 year left of warranty is it worth me getting this extended and to what cost approx? 

And finally do I purchase a service plan . Looked at the 3 year one for E-trons with 2 x MOTs and other things for £900 ish?

Any advice much appreciated .

32 minutes ago, PaulStevo said:

Also the car has 1 year left of warranty is it worth me getting this extended and to what cost approx? 

Under no circumstances should you buy a warranty extension from a car dealer. They are all legalised robbery.

Hi Paul

My keyless entry is a bit hit and miss. I can never open it via keyless entry at the golf club. I am sure it is something to do with the with the wireless security cameras blocking the signal. With the key in my pocket I put my thumb on the indentation on the door handle and it opens. 

Mine is going in to have some minor warranty work done next month ( broken boot lock cover) they are going to give it an inspection service as well. I will let you know the cost.

Tony

Appreciate both replys . Have read a bit more into the keyless thing. Seems to not be as standard on all Etrons and is an additional cost option upon first spec of the car. Albeit other information does state it as standard?

Thing with the warranty is for such an expensive car is it worth risking no cover for anything large going wrong? What are the other options ?