RMC software

Stubb-z
聽Share

Message added by cliffcoggin,

Topics merged as they are duplicates.

Hi all - picked up a 2014 plate Q3 and having trouble with the sat Nav and mobile phone connections. I "think" the dealer has reset everything and managed to wipe the software clean - that's why nav and phone connections won't work. Problem is I don't have the original sd card with the car, local Audi dealer has told me they don't sell them anymore, and it looks like they aren't available to download on "myAudi". 馃槩

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of anywhere to download something online? Or if I have to bite the bullet and buy one from fleabay - do you know if it needs to be a 2014 version to start and then pay again to update after the software is back in the system? or can I just get a newer version with more updated maps?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give - i'm pulling my hair out, and I've not much left to spare! 馃槀

20240911_200252.jpg

20240911_200228.jpg

Hi all - just picked up a 2014 Q3 and love it - problem is the sat-nav isn't working and neither is bluetooth (I get the "please insert navigation media" message and car refuses to find mobiles).聽

On investigation, it seems the previous owner (or garage) has likely deleted most of the software, as the screen shows no map data, and no bluetooth software installed, despite satelittes being available.聽

Anyone know how to re-install the bluetooth software and where to get it from please? Audi dealers are pretty hopeless, but it seems I can buy the maps online if needed - that's not going to sort my bluetooth though!

Cant find anything on "myAudi" either - even though thats where most things seem to be pointing me too!

Cheers for any insights you can give!聽馃槈20240911_200252.thumb.jpg.d503286ccece473d1a0d87e4fad88f5b.jpg20240911_200228.thumb.jpg.215188526d404b725bb7fd9230ed0f93.jpg