Car vibrations

Richatd

Hi I have change all the 2 engine and gearbox mounting on my Audi a4 b9 automatic and garage have said it’s not the clutch or dual mass fly wheel, I did have the front drivers side driveshaft change, it car vibrates when pulling off and is ok on motorways, I have noticed if I leave it in gear and turn the steering wheel all the way left or right the you can feel vibrations when you put your hand on the tyres, anyone got any idea what it could be,many thanks

1 hour ago, Richatd said:

Hi I have change all the 2 engine and gearbox mounting on my Audi a4 b9 automatic and garage have said it’s not the clutch or dual mass fly wheel, I did have the front drivers side driveshaft change, it car vibrates when pulling off and is ok on motorways, I have noticed if I leave it in gear and turn the steering wheel all the way left or right the you can feel vibrations when you put your hand on the tyres, anyone got any idea what it could be,many thanks

Hi sounds from your description like a gearbox problem, my guess is a differential bearing.

Steve

34 minutes ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi sounds from your description like a gearbox problem, my guess is a differential bearing.

Steve

Do you need to take the gearbox off to fix this problem or is it a is to do job ?