Car keeps going into neutral mode and warning signs pop up

Meggie

Audi A3 2015 8v 1.4L - car keeps going into neutral when driving and gives me errors signs.

— Car keeps going into neutral mode whilst I am driving, then I pull over, turn car off and then it does not turn on for 20 mins. 

Hi all, I have an Audi A3 8v 1.4 litres. When driving it, and this has only happened recently, it shifts to neutral and then does not drive further, just rolls until I pull over and put it in park. I can move the gear stick to put it into park but then when I shut the engine off it does not turn back on, but instead presents me with all of these signs in the photos attached. It turns on, but engine does not start and gear stick wont move from P option (park). 

After about 20 min, I try to start it again and it turns on. It’ll drive for about 15 mins and then it does it again. This happens WHILST driving ^ All those warning signs come on and it goes straight into neutral again. 

Very worried as want to settle the finance on it. Living in North London (Barnet/Enfield area) UK. 

(in case photos don’t show, 

the error signs are TPMS, Brake servo inoperative, engage P or N, and stabilisation control ESC). Thanks 

IMG_3856.png

IMG_3857.png

IMG_3853.jpeg

IMG_3858.jpeg