2014 3.0 Q7 injector seals

Bigdave1230

Drove the car the other day after my wife complained of an exhaust smell in the cabin when driving. Noticed a slight ticking noise from under the bonnet so upon investigation found one of the injector seals has gone resulting in a carbon sludge on the inner wing and exhaust manifold. Did some checking and the seals are sold separately at quite a cheap price. When changing it does also require a new injector bracket and bolt as the bolt is a stretch bolt and shouldn’t be reused. Unfortunately I’m so busy with some other bits going on for the min that I don’t have time to sort it myself, so it’s booked in at a garage to have all six seals replaced (if ones gone then logic would say the other five probably aren’t far behind it) and a service whilst it’s there. The seals and bolts are about £130 inc vat. I’ll post a couple of pics and a video incase anybody gets the same fault and wonders what it is.