MMI / AMI help

Minion

Hi all, new to the community after recently buying a 13 plate A4 Avant. Love the car, hate the stereo !. I have looked around the net and I believe i have an B8 facelift. Square fog lights rather than round. Anyway, I jave a Samsung phone and wish to play my music (Amazon Music) through the stereo. I have been told it wont work with the cars Bluetooth, which i have found to be true and i require a MMI lead. Went to Audi who suggested a 4F0 051 510M and then the required usb adaptors to conect to the phone. In fairness they said it might work and not it would. 

So options... or is there any ? Someone out there must have a wprk around or maybe it just cant be done, so new head unit ?

Apologies all..

This is as i imagined a comman gripe/question. I found advice advice elsewhere. For anyone else who having the same issue I bought a bluetooth device off Amazon. It will be the 3rd one i have bought so fingers crossed it works.

Screenshot_20240928_212445_Amazon Shopping.jpg