Charging issue with Q4 etron 2024

Willr

I’m hoping someone can help because I’m getting nowhere with my charging issue! I’m on charge anytime with OVO and have a 2024 Q4. 

I don’t have a schedule set up, I charge most evenings when home from work on the charge now mode. This starts the charge but a random scheduled timer will come on. I’ve never set any schedules in the app, and every time the random schedule kicks in it’s different. I override it with the charge now mode, which charges the car temporarily, then a few minutes later the random schedule kicks back in and charging stops.

I use the Audi app and have the ohme app on my phone too. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi Will

I am surprised that the OHME app doesn't over-ride everything. If have scheduled anything. To comply with Government Regulations OHME won't charge at peak hours. 4pm to 10pm  This setting is only ignored if you enable Dynamic Charging or switch to Max Charge. I use Max Charging all the time. Hope this helps.

Tony

• Like 1