A8. Advice needed on Front plastic parts.

Peterdedman

Good morning. I was hoping that someone would be able to assist in advising what these are that have been taken off my Audi a8 by someone repairing the front of the car after I hit a deer.  The mechanic had fallen ill and I want to put the last bits back on the vehicle but I cannot see where theses go or even what they are for. I have a 2015 Audi a8 se exec 3 litre tdi long wheel base.  Is anyone able to give any advise?    Peter Dedman. IMG_1554.thumb.jpeg.bbe4baa0227f5a79f8d17382d7d5415e.jpegIMG_1555.thumb.jpeg.8cf2c91b110b03c787a15095cb2728e1.jpegIMG_1555.thumb.jpeg.8cf2c91b110b03c787a15095cb2728e1.jpeg

Welcome Peter,

At a guess:- The ‘flexy? extension’ pieces maybe associated with headlight adjustment. 
Pending owners coming forward ( please help Peter folks) you could try LLL Parts website for possibly illustrations.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thank you so much Gareth.  Just knowing where to even look is a start. Some of the plastic stuff underneath was smashed when I hit the deer but as these are rubber tubes on these they must go somewhere

Thank you all for you advices   I have found that they do pug into the head lights. I cannot see where the other flared end connects to but I am pretty sure they are some sort of drain for condensation inside the housing