Struggling to find 21" S Line Y-10 spoke wheels or replicas

KingSlayer

Hi

I'm interested in getting a set of the 21" S Line Y / 10 spoke wheels for my A6- at least I think that's what they're called, these ones:

spacer.png

I think the part number is 4K0601025L, but again I could be wrong on that.

However I am really struggling to find a second hand set for sale anywhere. There are plenty of second hand sets of most of the other wheel options for this generation of A6 on the likes of eBay, Gumtree, etc. but not so with these. I also haven't seen that many cars with these wheels on the road. Are they a particularly rare wheel or something?

I guess my question is: (1) can anyone recommend any websites to buy second hand OEM wheels that I might not have thought of? (I am based in Ireland, but will look at sites based in UK / EU or anywhere) or (2) failing that, can anyone recommend a good place for replica wheels that might do a version of these?

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, jammy said:

Are they UK spec for the A6? 
Can’t remember seeing these as standard.

Good question. I hadn’t thought of that, but according to this Audi UK brochure they do seem to be.

I’ve definitely seen them on cars here too, just not very often.

7 minutes ago, KingSlayer said:

Good question. I hadn’t thought of that, but according to this Audi UK brochure they do seem to be.

I’ve definitely seen them on cars here too, just not very often.

I think the problem trying to find them as second hand is that very few buyers of a standard A6 will upgrade to 21” wheels.

Most will go with the ‘pack’ such as the S-Line or Black Edition which are 19” / 20” as standard. 
Buyers looking for something better are usually already looking at S6 / RS6.

• Like 1