65 plate A5 S-line wiring gremlins PLEASE HELP !!

Hi all i have some questions about my a5 s-line, owned it for about 6 months within a month of owning it the engine management light came on so i took it back to the garage i bought it from and the said they hid fixed it, all god for about another 3 days then the light came back on, unfortunately by the time i had chance to get back to the garage the warranty had ran out, now the car is lunging intermittently like it is loosing power, its like a new warning appeary every day, i did question if this could be water ingress and checked the comfort convenience module and fuses in the right side of the boot and there was indeed some corrosion to 1 or 2 fuses, i am using a cheap foxwell scan tool to read and clear codes, has anyone had anything simmlar that coint me in the right direction please,

thanks in advance

If the ccm is corroded, you might be able to clean the wiring but ultimately it'll need replacing with a part with an identical part number. It usually corrodes as water getting into the cabin. 

thanks for the reply, the CCM looks to be fine its just 1 or 2 fuses i found in the boot, however i managed to clear some codes and the EML went out, well for an hour or so,i will upload some photos of the codes, i am hoping all the effected areas are connected through a multi plug somewhere causing all these issues, i cant see all the random faults actually being broken equipment

i think steve is right,a friend of mine had the same sympoms as you and it was the control unit that needed replacing,it was under the carpet behind the drivers seat.Greg