A3 8Y supension and dashboard noises 26000 miles.

DougC02

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I've had my A3 10 months now and over the last couple I've noticed the suspension starting to make noises. I've notcied the following

Front Suspension:

• Creaking and occasional thuds on uneven roads & speed bumps at all speeds - Video Attached
  • A knock when turning full lock. Typically heard on roundabouts at low speed.

Rear suspension:

• Thud when rolling to a stop and pulling away (unsure if it is the shocks or brakes)
  • Anti roll bar bushings squeaking when there is any lateral movement on the body - Video Attached

Rattles & creaks interior:

• Centre to the left side of the dashboard rattles on certain road surfaces at all speeds.
  • Steering column also rattles.
  • When body is a little twisted ie full lock turns the door or window seals creak.

A final thing to add to all these is that the steering has recently started to feel less responsive to. I'm booked in with the dealer to get it checked as I'm still under the approved used warranty but hve to wait a couple weeks, so just wanted to see if anyone had any siggestions in the mean time for each of the issues. I have attached some videos but also some pictures of the suspension at the front.

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5963.jpeg