Deposit paid on Q7 Vorsprung - Slightly nervous lol

CamV6

Well, I’ve only gone and been and done it.

Small deposit paid on a Q7 Vorsprung 55 TFSI at Lincoln Audi.

Car is in Ascari blue with rotor grey leather.  I came within a whisker of going for the same deal on a Chilli red with black leather at Stafford Audi, but I just had to have the grey leather. Black is more practical I know but it just doesn’t do it for me. In all honesty I much prefer the red but to get red with grey leather would mean ordering from the factory, waiting 12 weeks or more and not getting such a good trade in on my Kodiaq. 

I managed to negotiate £15k off the list price and a free GuardX treatment 

I don’t quite know why I’m feeling so edgy and nervous about it lol.

Here’s some pics just for the heck of it. Car has just arrived in stock so not been through PDI or prepped. I’ve asked them to supply dealer fitted wind deflectors and mud guards front & rear. I’m a vaper so need to have the windows open a crack and could do without water dribbling in off the roof, hence the wind deflectors, and mud guards to help to minimise road card getting thrown up the side of the car and I like how they look on an SUV. Back in the good old TT owners club/forum days we used to laugh at mud guards and anyone who got them was immediately ridiculed for fitting f*nny flaps but that was on a ‘sports’ (ahem) car.

it’ll be good to be back in an Audi. I just hope I’m not unlucky with repair costs down the line as I plan on keeping the car long long term. It’s a complicated vehicle with many things that can go expensively wrong so fingers crossed I suppose.

These pics aren’t the best as they are screen shots from the dealer video but they give the general idea.

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

Edited by CamV6
  • Like 1

Thanks Steve. I’ve been belly-aching about whether the ascari blue was the right choice but as the night wears on I’m getting happier with it. I just had to have that rotor grey leather and grey door cards. The all black interior was too claustrophobic for my liking.

10 hours ago, CamV6 said:

Thanks Steve. I’ve been belly-aching about whether the ascari blue was the right choice but as the night wears on I’m getting happier with it. I just had to have that rotor grey leather and grey door cards. The all black interior was too claustrophobic for my liking.

I agree, all black interiors can feel claustrophobic. You've definitely done the right thing.