Dashboard won't light up when key inserted and start problem

I have a 2010 A3 1.2 tfsi. It was working fine two days ago. Yesterday I didn't drive anywhere. Today I get in to go for a drive and all of a sudden my dashboard wont light up. The radio, interior lights and everything else is working except the windows don't go down using the switch, but if I put my keys in the key slot on the door they function as should. When switching the key, engine starts, cuts off after two seconds, and then the starter keeps going until I remove the key. I've checked all the fuses and they are all fine. I tried scanning any codes and got the following:

• 06260: Valve for torque support bearing short circuit to positive
  • 06068: No description
  • 11830: No description
  • 11003: No description
  • 06093: No description
  • 10444: No description

Any idea what might cause this? Since all my fuses are good, I'm thinking a fox has eaten some cables since I don't have an undertray. Also, I did see a relavent topic posted on this forum page and they mentioned that there is a wiring loom by the battery tray that might get worn out from the way the battery is sitting. I haven't checked that one yet since It just happened and it's night, but I will do so in the morning and edit this post if that turns out to be the problem. Any help will be appreciated.