New member with lots of spare!

Hannahman58

New member , my names Paul, and being a member of several forums, I know it's a pet hate for someone to join and start off with " parts for sale" but I hope you will read this and judge before condemning me!!

A friend bought a tea chest full of VW Audi main dealer parts a while back, and he sold the more recognizable bits, leaving all the unusual bits in three boxes.

I've searched through many of the part numbers and listed several sets of brand new exterior handles with keys on eBay, nothing has sold.

There are parts in these boxes that I can't identify, but must be of use to fellow Audi owners, and all I ask is that if someone near to Liverpool would like to sift through the boxes and see if anything is of any use.

I just can't bring myself to throw brand new parts out that might be of use to a fellow enthusiast. For example, injector nozzle, part number 068130211BD . Grill , part number 895853668H, trim 867198A,

I've 68 items with part numbers on, others too small to bother looking at.

Mods, feel free to remove this ( and me!) from your forum, but I genuinely don't want to bin these parts. email ronnieorsomething@gmail.com

Cheers

Paul