intermittent electrical problem

Stewart

When I turn on the ignition the warning symbols to indicate that the front right fog, dipped beam, main beam, turn signal, rear left turn signal, reversing light and number plate light bulbs aren't working even though the bulbs are fine. Have checked the fuses and can find none blown. Looking for ideas please.

When I turn on the ignition the warning symbols to indicate that the front right fog, dipped beam, main beam, turn signal, rear left turn signal, reversing light and number plate light bulbs aren't working even though the bulbs are fine. Have checked the fuses and can find none blown. Looking for ideas please.

Have a full diagnostic check with Bosch, they'll be cheaper than Audi and will sort the issue out with little hassle. I'm on this forum, because I have recently bought an A3. Unfortunately, it has had so many electrical glitches and it's just been written off by an errant trucker. Apologies fellow Audi fan, but I've just replaced it with a Honda in order to rid myself of VAG electrical gremlins! Beautifully built, though Audis are, gadgets don't seem to work on older models.