hi there hoping some people cah help me

kaine_

Hi there folks 

Need some advice I am not sure if this is the right place to look but i thought i would give it a go I am looking to get into the car sales industry and wanted to work some weekends for free so I could learn the ropes but i am not getting much luck if there is anyone who can help me with this or knows another way that I can stand out when I apply for a job? would be much appreciated!  :yahoo: 

also I choose this forum as I have grown up around Audi's my dad has had everything from the original quattro to a A6 and I pretty much know modern Audi's from head to toe and was hoping to work for them if it was possible.

If you're looking to work for free then I would suggest popping into your local dealerships and asking about work experience. You're probably just going to have to go and have a chat with them, and make sure you mention your knowledge of the brand.

8 hours ago, James said:

If you're looking to work for free then I would suggest popping into your local dealerships and asking about work experience. You're probably just going to have to go and have a chat with them, and make sure you mention your knowledge of the brand.

ive been on the phone to a few they say they have not done a thing like this but if i go in person i think it will make a better impression thanks 

15 hours ago, kaine_ said:

ive been on the phone to a few they say they have not done a thing like this but if i go in person i think it will make a better impression thanks 

Yes you're probably right - better to go in person.