Hello from a Newbie with a few questions

Roothless

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Roo, I currently live in Preston Lancs and I'm new to Audi ownership. I am hoping someone can help me, I would like to buy a good quality stainless steel down pipe and complete stainless steel cat back but want a system that comes highly recommended by Audi owners that have had or still own one.

Also my rear wiper does not work, I've heard this is a common fault, is there a good fix and will I need a new motor?

Thanks in advance to all for taking the time to read this.

Roo

Hi Roo...welcome to the Forum

I can't personally comment on the exhaust system because I have never fitted one on any of my cars. But I do know that they can be noisier because of thinner gauge metal used.

The rear wiper may just be a fuse...especially if the blade was stuck to the glass with the recent frost and ice....worth checking first.

Cheers   Trevor

Thanks for the input Trevor. The rear wiper didn't work when I bought the car privately. I just didn't know until it rained, lol.

Do any of the guys on here have stainless steel exhausts or is there a mod section?