greeny

Good evening, sorry I'm new to forum sites so I apologise in advance if this is not in the correct section. I currently drive A4 Avant S Line Black Edition which has been excellent for the past couple of years. Having had a gorgeous S3 about 6 years ago and with only a couple of years till retirement I thought what better time to indulge in a "fun car" again. I went to my regular dealer in November had the test drive in a new S3, fell in love with it and placed an order with delivery expected this month. Having had no delivery date confirmed I contacted the dealer to sadly be told that the build quota had been filled and I would be looking at the summer before anything would happen. Whilst I am disappointed, I'm not going to start jumping up and down (perhaps its an age/karma thing?) I just wondered if any other members have had this problem

Hi Mike....welcome to the Forum

I have never heard of a situation like this apart from a limited production run but wouldn't have though that if its in the catalogue it should be available for sale.

Only other solution is to look for another Audi model or a very low mileage one.

Let us know how you get on with this one

Cheers  Trevor