Noob Alert

ITP

Hello all!

Just thought I'd take the time to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Ian and I live in the East of England just outside of Norwich. I got my first Audi in 2015 when I bought my TTS and went on to buy a B7 S4 avant last year because I needed a "practical" car for the dog and my fishing gear. Both cars are totally different animals but I absolutely love them both!

I've just installed a Bluefin on the TTS (can't believe I didn't do it sooner!) and I'm bow itching for more mods! The S4 fortunately came with a full Milltek system, but also an abundance of faults which I'm slowly working my way through. No doubt I'll be asking you all for help and advice on both the modding of the TTS and the numerous issues with the S4, and hopefully I'll be able to return the favour sometime.

So that's me! I look forward to learning something new and hopefully making a useful contribution!

Welcome to the forum Ian :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch, so ask away with any questions :) 

good choice of Audis btw! Sorry to here theba4 has faults! 

Cheers

steve :)

Hi Ian....welcome to the Forum

Great combination of Audi's....looking forward to seeing some piccys of them

Good to have you onboard

Cheers, Trevor