Hi,i'm new at this,and in the frist place i would like to appologeize for my gramar and for my intrusion.

I just bouth a Audi A4 Techniks year 2013,and please i would like to know as much as i could of this car,for ex.what i shoud expect to brake down in the first place...tips and tricks or about sat nav how i could see if i have the original version?...please any kind of help i would realy appreciate.

Thank you very much ...in advance

Welcome to the forum Roberto :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Break down? This would depend on service history. Is this full or part history? Also if your a4 has full Audi service history then you can ring Audi to see what work it has had done. 

What mileage is on your a4? 

Cheers

Steve 

1 minute ago, Steve Q said:

Break down? This would depend on service history. Is this full or part history? Also if your a4 has full Audi service history then you can ring Audi to see what work it has had done. 

Cheers

Steve 

Thank you Steve for your fast replay i bouth the car with 57300 and now it has 62300 and the service has been done by the trade from were i bouth it.

9 hours ago, Trevor said:

Hi Roberto...welcome to the Forum

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,  Trevor

Thank you Trevor

22 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Cheers

Steve 

Thank you Steve for your fast replay i bouth the car with 57300 and now it has 62300 and the service has been done by the trade from were i bouth it.