Hi new member looking for advice

Wul

Hi all new member from Bonnie Scotland ( not so bonnie at the moment freezing cold and raining)

I would like to ask for  your advice please.I am in the process of buying a 2009 Q5 2.0 S Line  with 85000 mls and Audi service history,dealer phoned today and told me it would be ready for me to collect on Monday and he had fixed a couple of things on it today that were found during pre delivery checks, a new track rod end was fitted and a water leak from windscreen area was sealed, I,m a bit concerned about it having water leak as this could lead to other problems but he assured me it has been re-sealed are water leaks common on this model ?

Thanks 

Hello Wullie,

I wonder if you have made contact with the last registered keeper - how long has he owned it by the way? - the story behind the history of screen leak is probably known to him. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Thanks for your reply Gareth I don,t collect the car until Monday and once I have V5 I will try and contact last keeper I just wondered if anyone else had this problem in the past

Regards